CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Followers

Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2011

♥ My New Hp Bag ♥ Bekas Hp Kait ♥

Morning everybody...I'm so happy today bcoz after 3 days i success to knit my new hp bag.... 

Although it's not so pretty, but i think it's not to bad for my first trial to knit this bag..hehe

This the picture:


so guys what do you think about it ? 
ok or not ?


I'm also like to share my old hp bag...
now i use it to put my camera (^_^)


This one someone give it to me...
if u like to know that person u can go to this blog Inaz Crochet
It's cute rite...i'm really like this bag <3


This other picture i take...Enjoy:





That for today...i will post my other art later..
Thanks for viewing (^_^)



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...